Welcome to the home of the post-post modern artist, writer, and video maker the Obscure.
Wipe your shoes, clear your mind, and play nice with the other children.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

48 Hour Film: Two Good Beans

So you all don't think I can make drama, huh? Don't think I can turn out a movie in a short amount of time? Then witness Two Good Beans, made for the 48 Hour Film Festival in Jacksonville, FL. Written and produced by me under my pseudonym Anthony Sotelo, Two Good Beans tells the story of a coffee shop owner deciding between protecting himself and doing the right thing.



If you're a Jacksonville local, you might recognize the coffee shop as the now defunct Uncommon Ground. You might also recognize the dead body as the environmentally-friendly meteorologist Julie Watkins. Features excellent music by musician Ron Rodriguez of The Repeat Offenders. Let me know what you think, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment