Welcome to the home of the post-post modern artist, writer, and video maker the Obscure.
Wipe your shoes, clear your mind, and play nice with the other children.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mag-Festering!

The first weekend of January, I went to MAGFest (Music and Gaming Festival) in Washington DC. Though I shot a lot of footage, I accidentally deleted about 1/4 of it, mostly B-Roll. So here is what I cobbled together from the surviving footage.

Watch MAG-FESTERING.

Special thanks to everyone involved. It was a fun weekend and I look forward to doing it again next year.

By the way, the guy with camera at the beginning is Doggans. (Sorry I clipped your face off.) And if you listen closely at 9:00 minutes in, you can hear Chris The Nerd's now-famous catchphrase "I agree, thanks for watching!"

No comments:

Post a Comment