Welcome to the home of the post-post modern artist, writer, and video maker the Obscure.
Wipe your shoes, clear your mind, and play nice with the other children.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

ML: "Clunky Robots & Foam Monsters"

I'm changing pace this week in two ways. First, the subject of Memory Lane #35 is not obscure or under-appreciated. I swear I have not turned into the Mainstream (that guy has his own thing going on). Second, rather than reviewing the material as a self-contained product, I instead focus on my own personal experience with the subject and what it was like to grow up watching a specific show.

So join me on the playground as I discuss with you one of the most popular children's shows of all time: "The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers." It's "Clunky Robots & Foam Monsters".

Find out why a crazy woman on the moon has such a grudge against a group of South-Cali teenagers.

WATCH"Clunky Robots & Foam Monsters."

No comments:

Post a Comment