Welcome to the home of the post-post modern artist, writer, and video maker the Obscure.
Wipe your shoes, clear your mind, and play nice with the other children.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Memory Lane: Enter the Discovery Zone



Go figure, it's the first blog entry about a new upload. Today's subject: the Discovery Zone. When I asked around about DZ, the only response I got was ZOMG I LURV DZ! (This ain't English. This ain't even Spanish.) It seems like that fun center hits a certain soft spot in peoples' hearts. So why don't you watch as I destroy it? ENTER THE DISCOVERY ZONE.

This episode is a bit different. Namely that it's actually my guest appearance on the NTR program "This American Loaf" hosted by... not Ira Glass. For some reason he seems a bit annoyed with my retrospective. It's like these things have to have plots or points or something.

And don't forget to visit the new source for Memory Lane, Reviewtopia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment